World of Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penguin hunters (don't ask, just got really bored)

+3
Snow Cone
Midnight
Barklight
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Penguin hunters (don't ask, just got really bored) - Page 3 Empty Re: Penguin hunters (don't ask, just got really bored)

Post  White Wing Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:29 am

"Every experiment has flaws."
White Wing
White Wing

Back to top Go down

Penguin hunters (don't ask, just got really bored) - Page 3 Empty Re: Penguin hunters (don't ask, just got really bored)

Post  Dread Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:33 am

And so does every experimenter "Snarls Dread, his marks glowing intensely"
What do you want now; you KNOW the other warrior's won't fight me. They won't even look at me.
It's just you and me right now.
Dread
Dread

Location : (Custom picture yo ^) Only place I be is on my computer... like right now... ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Cone Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:49 pm

"Goodness me, why does this always happen?" Snow Cone says to himself. "There's always so much fighting going on. This forum needs more ice-cream!" He clears his throat and looks at Midnight. "So, I suppose this is the part where we run away and let the big boy handle things?"
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:49 am

Midnight didn't look a Snow Cone. "I'm not leaving him. He's only young."
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

https://worldofdragons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dread Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:06 am

Looking back at Snow Cone and Midnight, the large red dragon snorted roughly, shaking his head.
"I wouldn't say run, but I would suggest you handle the poison tail; they won't fight me, but I'm sure they would love to have the chance to claw at you..." Dread said, pointing his snout towards a rather formidable-looking crowd of dragons in the near distance.
Dread
Dread

Location : (Custom picture yo ^) Only place I be is on my computer... like right now... ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Cone Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:27 am

"You want the tiny, chocolate scientist to go up against massive, fire-breathing warriors?" Snow Cone asked. "No thanks, I'd rather not become a milkshake." He turned his head and looked around.

"By the way, has anydragon seen the end of my tail?"
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum