World of Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An adventure awaits!

+4
White Wing
Barklight
Midnight
Snow Cone
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

An adventure awaits! - Page 2 Empty Science. Boom.

Post  Snow Cone Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:13 pm

I am unfazed. "Oh really? Excuse me, but I believe that hellhounds are carnivores, not omnivores. Also, chocolate contains theobromine, which is toxic to canines, so excuse me if I don't tremble in fear at your empty threat." I look at Mecridi, who was growling fiercely. Perhaps I should buy a leash. Or a shock collar. Maybe both, and then tape them together to create an unstoppable canine restraint. I sigh. "Oh, all right. I'll let you off the hook. Or should that be leash?" I shrug. "Meh, makes no difference. It is only a metaphorical statement, after all." Arrogance suits me. Makes me look badass. Also makes me look like an arse-hole. Hmm. A fine trade.
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

An adventure awaits! - Page 2 Empty ORLY?

Post  Midnight Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:21 pm

"Hmmmm. I think we need a muzzle for you. I have a peircing headache now. Thanks" Midnight said unamused. This dragon was too smart. He needed an occupation for sure.
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

https://worldofdragons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

An adventure awaits! - Page 2 Empty LOLZ

Post  Barklight Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:06 am

Mercredie laughed, "I would be sorry to have scared you but it seems you needed it". She turned to Midnight, "So, where are we off to?" She shook off her Shift and looked up expectantly at the large dragons above.
Barklight
Barklight

http://thedemividasofvolara.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

An adventure awaits! - Page 2 Empty Re: An adventure awaits!

Post  Midnight Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:20 am

"No where in particular." Midnight said. She looked at Mecridi. "You?"
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

An adventure awaits! - Page 2 Empty Can we get on with it?

Post  Snow Cone Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:15 am

"Sorry to butt in," I say, "But Midnight and I have an adventure to be going on with. We're going to slay the evil, dastardly fiend of the Kareena Forest. You can come with us if you like." I look at Mecridi. "By the way, don't take any of my insults seriously. I'm just playing with you. If I've offended you, I'm ever so sorry, from the deepest corner of my heart. Any of my advice, however, I would urge you to follow. After all, I know quite a bit. Isn't that right, Midnight?"

Last edited by Snow Cone on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:27 am

Midnight rolled her eyes. "You sure you want to slay this monster?" She said and looked at Mecridi. "You're so-called monster is Mecridi. Your so gullible you know that." She grinned. "My answer to you; you know alot for a chocolate dragon. Anyways, what is science in a magical world? If you ask me, you'd be better off writing reports about the human world."
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

An adventure awaits! - Page 2 Empty Humans are fine. The Dragons, though?

Post  Snow Cone Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:51 am

(Oh god, that grammar! Add a few commas and apostrophes, will you? It's a nightmare to read!)

"Well, I had considered it, of course." I say. "But this world is in much more need of my talents. The humans have the Myth Busters on their side, they'll be fine. But the world of dragons?" I shake my head. "Bah, so caught up in it's magical prophecies and mumbo jumbo that they're grown ignorant to the wonders of science. Just because a world relies on magic doesn't mean that it's devoid of science. Science is everywhere, and without it, we'd all be stumbling about, clueless to the world. Well, that's actually not much of a bad description of the world now. That's why I'm here. To help educate all of the dragonfolk about the wonders and many mysteries of science. And to look cool doing it. So, by educating some of the important people in society, like you, Midnight, I hope that the knowledge will spread." I say. "Now come! Mecridi might have been your little fairy tale, but I'm sure that there's something else in here. What to find? A Kiilek or a Gutarrent or a Basilisk or a Hydra? Who knows? Well, I'm about to!" I start to walk off into the trees.

I call back to Midnight and Mecridi: "Isn't it funny how I'm the most logically dependent dragon here, yet I'm the one that defies all logic by being made of chocolate?"
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:00 pm

(Yeah, I am posting via iPod so it's auto correct galore. Anyhow, I can't be bothered cause it's so lagy)

Midnight shook her head. "You and your riddles." She sighed and walked on. "I still don't see how science should overpower magic in this world. The humans are losing their way because the're so obsessed with their little science fiasco. I say that because it is failing them." She said.
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

An adventure awaits! - Page 2 Empty Hey, Humans are cool!

Post  Snow Cone Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:13 pm

"I'm not saying that science should rule over magic." I say, "I think that magic and science should walk hand in hand. Using magic to help further our scientific knowledge instead of hindering it, and using science to help out in problems that magic can't fix. And since when has science failed the humans? They've made more scientific discoveries in the last century than we have in the millions of years dragons have existed. I only know the things I do because I've been keeping close watch on the humans. So much more interesting than dragons. I'd love a pet human." I wonder aloud. "So cute with their tiny little fingers and noses, and their smooth, pink skin. Oh, I'd just cuddle one to bits!"
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

An adventure awaits! - Page 2 Empty Seriously?

Post  Midnight Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:47 pm

"A pet human? Really?" Midnight said. "Have you ever been into the human world? They're terrified of us." She shuddered. "Those humans and they're freaking guns. Horrible they are. Horrible." She shook her head. "Anyhow, they're killing themselves and destroying their own planet with their power plants. I swear that take no thought."
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Cone Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:52 pm

"You haven't been over there recently, have you?" I say. "They've been meeting each other and forming alliances and putting an end to their wars. They've nearly made the whole world peaceful. Also, they've actually been researching different ways of making infinite energy from the world around them. In fact, they've figured out how to harness the power of the sun itself! Absolutely ingenious!"
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:10 pm

"Hmp. I've seen all THAT. It's more what they do to creatures they're afraid of. Instead of turning tail and running, they shoot you. It's cruel." Midnight scowled. "I hate humans. You can't change that."
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

An adventure awaits! - Page 2 Empty Okay, that's just racist!

Post  Snow Cone Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:44 pm

"Not all humans have guns you know. And not all of them are evil. That's just like me when I said that darkness dragons are evil. You said that not all of there are. Well, same thing for humans. Only some are bad guys. The rest are quite nice. Why, there's this one kid I know who absolutely loves dragons! He posts on a forum and everything. He even named his virtual dragon after me. How is that evil? Humans are just so cute!" I say. "Although, he does make me look a bit arrogant sometimes. And he really should get himself an avatar."
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:01 pm

"Really?" Said Midnight. "I have nothing to say."
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Cone Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:58 am

"You just contradicted yourself by saying that. Hah!" I say.
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:20 am

"Maybe." Midnight said. "You say you want a pet human? Perhaps I can arrange that for you."
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Cone Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:45 pm

"Just as long as they come long willingly. I'd hate to have to look after a sobbing, scared little human pining for home." I say.
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:23 am

"Humans will never go with a dragon willingly. They're terrified of us." She said and took to the air.
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Cone Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:29 am

"Oh, whatever, just pick the one that isn't crapping their pants in fear." I say.
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:25 pm

"They'll always be crapping their pants in fear." Midnight muttered to herself as she searched for the rift.
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Cone Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:41 am

"Wait, you're not serious, are you?" I say. I spot her heading towards the rift to the Human world. "W-Wait! I'm coming with you!" I shout, climbing my way into the air after her with my ice platforms. "Sorry Mecridi!" I call down, "We'll be back soon!" I look back to Midnight's large black form. "I thought you were joking! Well, if you're actually going to do it, I'm going to be there with you. You're not exactly subtle when it comes to human contact. Just let me do the talking."
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Midnight risisted the urge to laugh out loud. "Talk a human into being your pet? I laugh at your stupidity." She said. "Comming Mecridi?" She called back to the small, tawny dragon.
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Cone Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:16 am

"I wouldn't say pet. Rather partners. He scratches my back, I nearly rip his spine apart from my overly large claws." I say.
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:41 pm

"Charming." Midnight said looking at the small dragon hopping from one ice platform to the other.
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Cone Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:41 pm

"Scientists don't need to be charming. They need to be honest and precise." I say.
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum