World of Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penguin hunters (don't ask, just got really bored)

+3
Snow Cone
Midnight
Barklight
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Penguin hunters (don't ask, just got really bored) - Page 2 Empty Re: Penguin hunters (don't ask, just got really bored)

Post  Midnight Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:08 am

Midnight circled the rift from above. "No sign of them so far." She said.
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

https://worldofdragons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Penguin hunters (don't ask, just got really bored) - Page 2 Empty Re: Penguin hunters (don't ask, just got really bored)

Post  Shelby123 Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:46 am

Spirit started to ask the tree spirits where they might be.
Shelby123
Shelby123

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 am

Midnight landed next to the rift. "They should come here." She thought.
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cutebubbyandkickass Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Out of no where a pink dragon comes from out of the rift "thats not funny you guys I could have die" she looks at Midnight and tackles her "Midnight, I was so scared when my friends pushed me in I thought I would die!" she says hugging Midnight.
cutebubbyandkickass
cutebubbyandkickass

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:35 pm

"Wha-?!" Said Midnight, surprised. "What were you doing near a rift anyway?"
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cutebubbyandkickass Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:44 pm

"It was a dare to see who could get the closest" Lilly says hugging Midnight harder.
cutebubbyandkickass
cutebubbyandkickass

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:46 pm

"Are you saying you were I'm the human world?!" Midnight said. "Get your friends out of there!"
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cutebubbyandkickass Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:57 pm

"No my friends thought it be fun to push me in, but I have been to the human world before and have some friends and most want to come to our world." Lilly says with a smile "I get scared every thime I go because I think their scienists might do tests on me"
cutebubbyandkickass
cutebubbyandkickass

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:17 pm

"Your friends are humans? That's not good, Lilly." She said.
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelby123 Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:47 am

"What did you even think of having humans as friends" Spirit says yelling at Lilly.
Shelby123
Shelby123

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:49 am

Midnight nodded in agreement. "I'm going to bring that up in the next meeting. Dragons and humans don't mix."
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelby123 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:34 am

Spirt grabbed Lilly "I'll be right back" Spirit says taking Lilly home
Shelby123
Shelby123

Back to top Go down

Post  Dread Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:28 pm

If it helps any, the humans she made "friends" with were monks from a monastery, high in a mountain "says Dread, appearing out of seemingly thin air"
And as far as i know, the humans cannot traverse at any speed. So even if their story was beleived, it would take days for them to get it out.
*he sighs*
Such an inefficient creature.
Even with their fireball sticks, they couldn't exactly hurt me... except the big one, that moved on its own. That one hurt,
"he says, rubbing his neck"
*he holds up the shell of a tank round"
Anyone know what these are called? "he asks"
it kinda hurt. and i think I would rather avoid them >.>
*sniff, sniff*
whats this? "Dread says, eyeing a peice of chocolate in the snow"
*picks up the peice of tail Midnight bit off of Snow Cone*
*he noms it, not realizing what it was...*
Dread
Dread

Location : (Custom picture yo ^) Only place I be is on my computer... like right now... ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:48 am

"Yeah, I wouldn't- Never mind." Said Midnight as Dread chewed on Snow Cone's tail.
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dread Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:50 am

wouldn't...? *Licks lips*
What kind of chocolate was that? kinda weird tasting, but still good :3
Dread
Dread

Location : (Custom picture yo ^) Only place I be is on my computer... like right now... ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:52 am

"Um, that's another dragon's tail..."
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dread Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:54 am

o.o oh. *looks around* umm.... yeah, that didnt happen... >.>
so, i was called here... what are we doing? and also... WHY WAS THERE A TAIL ON THE GROUND??? "Dread yells, kinda weirded out by that news"
Dread
Dread

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wing Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:09 am

"Well, well. What do we have here? The traitor and the leader. Lovely." Said White Wing from above Dread.
White Wing
White Wing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dread Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:10 am

---IGNORE---

Last edited by Bahlok-Dovahkiin on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Dread
Dread

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wing Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:14 am

--IGNORE THIS ONE TOO--

Last edited by White Wing on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
White Wing
White Wing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dread Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:16 am

--ignore--

Last edited by Bahlok-Dovahkiin on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Dread
Dread

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wing Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:20 am

Never mind
White Wing
White Wing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dread Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:22 am

So White Wing... apparently, we have seen the last of each other, as I had hoped "Dread said, snarling"
Dread
Dread

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wing Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:25 am

"If you're around Midnight, you will never see the last if me."
White Wing
White Wing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dread Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:27 am

I guess they might not have been my first choice, but seeing as they are MUCH more pleasant than you, and also have use of me, I thought I would hang around "Dread says, growling, his heckles raising"
And you know well you can't defeat me alone. Not after what you put in me "he whispers, his eyes beginning to darken"
Dread
Dread

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum