World of Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deep in the forest

3 posters

Go down

deep in the forest Empty deep in the forest

Post  Shelby123 Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:53 am

Spirit was talking to some tree spirit about all the dragons and their powers when she hears a spirit yelling she rushes over and asks whats wrong "Somethings killing the tree spirits 200 metres of trees gone dead please help it happened deep in the forest" so spirit rushes to where the spirit tells her. all the trees are dead, Spirit falls and starts criying for her fallin brothers and sisters
Shelby123
Shelby123

Back to top Go down

deep in the forest Empty Re: deep in the forest

Post  Shelby123 Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:52 am

spirit finally gets to her feet and searches deeper in the forest for the reason for them all to have died like that
Shelby123
Shelby123

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelby123 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:36 am

Spirit now smell fuel coming deep into the woods as shs gets ready to attact something comes from behind her and knocks her out!
Shelby123
Shelby123

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelby123 Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:06 pm

When Spirit wakes up she is in a cave with alot of penguins. "They must be those penguins I was told about and there's the rift." Spirit mutters and looks around the room to see a black glow coming from one of the penguins bags. "Could these penguins be burning the forest and do they have a elemental stone!"
Shelby123
Shelby123

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:05 am

Midnight charges into the cave. "Spirit! Get down!" She yelled as she launched at the penguins.
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

https://worldofdragons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelby123 Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:25 am

Spirit breaks free grabbing the black glowwing stone from the penguins bag and rushes to Midnight's side.
Shelby123
Shelby123

Back to top Go down

Post  Dread Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:57 am

*Not realising it causes anything/anyone pain, Dread continues to burn parts of the forest as Midnight and Spirit fight the penguins underground*
I still need to do more. Its as if I've never breathed a single flame before! "Dread says to himself"
I guess the next time I eat a sapphire, i'll make sure it isn't the Elemental stone of water... "Dread thinks, berating himself for being stupid"
Dread
Dread

Location : (Custom picture yo ^) Only place I be is on my computer... like right now... ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down