World of Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy birthday Dread!

3 posters

Go down

Happy birthday Dread! Empty Happy birthday Dread!

Post  Midnight Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:07 am

Happy Birthday Dread!!! Post any happy birthday messages here.
I know it's embarrasing, that's why we do it
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

https://worldofdragons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday Dread! Empty Re: Happy birthday Dread!

Post  Dread Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:16 am

Thanks~ ^w^
Dread
Dread

Location : (Custom picture yo ^) Only place I be is on my computer... like right now... ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Cone Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Happy birthday, random stranger! I hope that we become good friends despite our unintentional isolation of you during our temporary forum abandonment.

Lots of things to be happy for on your birthday. You get presents and cake and hugs and cards and streamers and a party and the knowledge that you're one year closer to dying from old age...

Actually, let's steer away from those thoughts. Hey, guess what, cake! I know I already said it, but cake is so damn good that it deserves a second mention!

My favourite flavour is chocolate. Technically, it is cannibalism, but to hell with morals - it's cake.

What's your favourite flavour? Hoping for any good presents this year?
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dread Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:00 am

Why thank you, Snow Cone ^^
It's quite alright - after reviewing it a bit more, I realized I came here about 2 days after everyone left (besides midnight)... o_o

But hey, knowing you're closer only makes you strive to live the time you have left with a bit more merriment, no?

Indeed; and though chocolate is my favorite, I assure your safety around me ~w0

I already know what my present is, but it's not appropriate to discuss on a public forum... owo;
Dread
Dread

Location : (Custom picture yo ^) Only place I be is on my computer... like right now... ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow Cone Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Hmm? What sort of present could possibly be inappropriate enough to not discuss on a public forum where no-one knows your real name and is incapable of discerning your identity based on what little information you post?

Now this has me intrigued. I apologize if I appear nosy, it's simply my natural curiousity.

And yes, we all strive to live our lives as much as we can before kicking the bucket. However, in the words of Albus Dumbledore, "To the well organised mind, death is but the next great adventure." Well, they're technically not his words, since he's a fictional character written by the J.K.Rowling, but it's still rather cool.

Glad to know that you're not going to eat me. I, however, am not sure if I could restrain myself. I sometimes get lazy when I'm hungry and can't bother to hunt for meat.
Snow Cone
Snow Cone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum